We encourage all presenters to create a forum discussion directly related to your session, and then upload the URLs via your Presenter Menu so it may be displayed on your detailed session listing on the ISTE 2012 Web site.
To create a session or workshop forum discussion:
1. Join the ISTE 2012 Ning or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Click on "Forum" under the Discuss tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Add a Discussion."
4. Choose “Session and Workshop Discussions” rather than General Discussions for Category.
5. Put the title of your session in the "Discussion Title" field.
6. In the "Post" field, put your session date, time, and type of session (lecture, poster, byol, etc.) at the start of the field; then add your session description if you would like in the same field. Add any discussion topics/questions related to your session.
7. In the "Tags" field, type in your last name, a comma, and any other descriptive tags for your sessions.
8. If you have presentation materials that you want to upload, do that in the "Attach File(s)" fields.
To upload your forum discussion url to your program listing on the ISTE 2012 Web site:
1. Copy the url from your session discussion Web page within the Ning.
2. Access your presenter menu. (Go to http://www.isteconference.org/2012/presenters/. Enter your ISTE username and password. (If you forget your password, the system immediately allows you to reset it.) Then locate your session.
3. Click on Enter an ISTE 2012 Ning URL for your session.
4. Paste the url into the box provided.