So you've been selected to present an Ignite session at ISTE 2012? First of all, congrats! We had a very strong set of proposals, and a small number of available slots. Below you'll find information about how to prepare and submit your completed slides.
Please keep in mind a few ground rules:
- No sales pitches
- One speaker
- One mic
- No videos or slide animations
- No audience hand-outs
- Final slides due by June 10.
Preparing your presentation file
- Download the ISTE Ignite powerpoint or keynote template. All presentations will be edited together into a single file for each session and presenters must use this template.
- Be creative, be visual, and above all else, be interesting with your slides! No bullet points! Each slide will only be visible for 15 seconds so select images that will help the audience understand your main point quickly.
Submitting your presentation file
- Once you're happy with your slides (and definitely by Sunday, June 10), upload your slides via one of two options:
- Option 1 (public option): Create an account on Slideshare (if you don't already have one) and upload your presentation there with the tag #iste12ignite. Be sure to set your file to allow downloads.
- Option 2 (private option): Add your file to the public folder in your Dropbox account and provide us with the link for download.
- Once you've uploaded your file, complete our brief google form (below) to provide the link and let us know you're finished. If you have any trouble accessing the form on this page, view it directly here.